Inspired by TJ Pridonoff, I will periodically publish the blog ranking data for droppedcoin. As of today the site has only been going for around 2 months so it should be interesting to revisit this next year!
- Blog posts: 28
- Comments: 62
- Total users: 890
- Number of sessions: 1570
- Total page views: 3973
- Bounce rate: 52.87% (Could be better…)
- Impressions on Google search results: 114
- Average Google search result position:33.3
- I need this to improve, to get on the all-important search results page 1!
- Initial Alexa ranking for droppedcoin: 16,543,657 globally
- Latest global ranking: 1,749,739
- Latest US ranking: 396,557
Some people say that the Alexa ranking is a waste of time. They may be right, but I enjoy watching droppedcoin climb for now!
- Klout score: 42.31
- Highest Klout score in 2016: 44.71
Blog ranking on MM top blog list: 584
@dcoinofficial has 97 followers. I’ll hit three figures before Christmas!
- I have tweeted 121 times
- My tweets have made 13,999 impressions
droppedcoin has 89 likes.
- 12,002 total reach since inception
- Only 6016 of this was organic – I experimented with some Facebook marketing
- 407 post likes
droppedcoin has 45 followers. Pinterest has a lot of potential and I need to pay more attention to it!
- I have 23 pins
- I recently started producing graphics specifically for Pinterest to accompany my posts, for example:
@droppedcoinofficial has 6 followers. I’m not sure this is the correct medium for a Personal Finance blog!
The droppedcoin YouTube channel has 0 subscribers! I have only added 1 video of my own, but watch this space. Follow me if you have an account!
+droppedcoin has 4 followers. I regularly post to G+ but it is a gaping chasm of nothingness. I only do so to help with SEO!
- Google Adsense earnings: $1.17
- Affiliate link earnings: $0.51
- None at present!
- Just 4 subscribers to the droppedcoin mailing list!
Much of the prevailing internet wisdom tells me that I must build my mailing list!